Marketing Operations Internship
House of Ruth Maryland marketing operations intern supports the marketing, fundraising and training institute initiatives of the agency through a variety of channels and objectives.
- Helping coordinate and manage inbound marketing requests from internal House of Ruth Maryland departments
- Testing and proofing HRM marketing automation programs, including outbound marketing emails and campaigns, event and training registration workflows, inbound HRM requests and more
- Assisting with testing and launch of the Salus website
- Maintaining a clean and updated system of record of newsletter subscribers, donors, corporate sponsors, organizations and service providers
- Collaborate with the marketing team on ways to increase awareness of House of Ruth Maryland’s events and services on a national level
- Edit and proofread marketing and fundraising materials including, email communications, website copy, digital and printed collateral, etc.
- High attention to detail and ability to perform quality assurance (QA) tests on websites, automations and processes
- Experience with WordPress or other website platforms
- Understanding of marketing automation or email marketing platforms, ActiveCampaign preferred but not required
- Enjoys working in large excel files to clean and maintain contacts and database
- Knowledge of social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Video + Creative Marketing Internship
House of Ruth Maryland video + creative marketing intern supports the video and creative production of House of Ruth Maryland and House of Ruth Maryland Training Institute through video production and design.
- Creating and editing large video files of pre-recorded training courses with House of Ruth Maryland branding to be leveraged in future training and self-paced learning initiatives
- Developing micro-learning and smaller format videos from larger files to be used in marketing materials, website promotions, etc
- Creating House of Ruth Maryland explainer or marketing videos (1-2) minutes
- Supporting the agency’s marketing efforts by designing and creating videos, animated graphics and digital marketing graphics
- High attention to detail and ability to tell a story through video and graphics.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere
- Understanding of video design and video learning formats
- Knowledge of video usage on social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer
House of Ruth Maryland is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.